Your best defense is to ensure that your organization has an effective compliance program as your offense. Engaging your staff, leadership, medical staff, and governing board members within your compliance program initiatives is key. Achieva Healthcare Solutions, Inc. specializes in identifying revenue gaps and mitigating compliance risks.
Our expertise can assist your organization with transforming a complex regulatory environment into a practical, yet comprehensive, compliance structure utilizing the Federally recognized seven elements of an effective compliance program including:
- Implementation of written policies and standards of conduct
- Organizational-wide risk assessment and gap analysis
- Provide compliance officer assignment and responsibilities
- Development of staff training and education programs
- Development of effective lines of communication. Implementation of a confidential/anonymous communication mechanisms, such as a hotline, etc.
- Design and monitor proactive audits/audit plans aligning with your services lines
- Development of investigation, risk mitigation, and sanction initiatives.
- Development of initiatives to protect your organization from pre and post payment denials, recovery account contractor (RAC) activity, and third-party defense audits.
- Medicare COPs Compliance
- ASPEN Regulatory Compliance
- Sunshine Act (Physician Financial Transparency Reporting/Open Payments) Compliance