The healthcare industry has long been charged with designing, implementing , measuring, and monitoring performance improvement, accreditation, and regulatory initiatives. The movement to pay for performance (P4P) and value-based purchasing/payment programs are challenging providers to redesign their healthcare delivery systems , with the goal of driving improvements in quality and efficiency, while reducing costs.
At Achieva Healthcare Solutions, Inc., our expertise crossing the healthcare continuum is vital in assisting your organization in the transformation to a value-based/incentive reimbursement model, as well as meeting healthcare reform initiatives and your accreditation needs including:
- Triple Aim Initiatives (improving the care experience, improving the health of populations, and reducing healthcare costs
- NCQA health plan accreditation requirements, including HEDIS and CAHPS initiatives
- Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS implementation)
- Physician value-based payment modifier initiative (VBM)
- HCAPs initiatives for hospitals
- Accreditation process initiatives to ensure Medicare CoPs and CMS quality standards are met, such as TJC, DNV, CARF, CAP, CLIA, CHAP, ACHC, AAAHC, and UHMS.
- Documentation initiatives to optimize reimbursement